On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Tom Hacohen <t...@stosb.com> wrote:

> elm_menu also needs a rewrite.

I've sent some patches today, in the same line of recent Elm_Toolbar
changes -- breaking the API again -- and I with it were better;
discussing with k-s, he commented on porting the ideas of the menu
code in E17 to Elm. If there are no complaints regarding this, or if
there are other ideas awaiting to be transformed in code, shout now
because this is the time.

--
Cheers,
  Leandro