On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 09:03 -0200, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> It's acceptable, but I'd go with them by default, particularly those
> that help finding programming bugs such as visibility flags and -Wall
> -Wextra

Regarding -Wall and -Wextra I also like them as default (IIRC I sent an
email about it a couple of months back), and raster did agree that it's
a good to have once we fix all the warnings. Devilhorns did an amazing
job clearing most of them, and once we clear them all (or even now if
you ask me) we should start using those by default, or at least not
allow commits that introduce more warnings.

--
Tom.