Em 20-12-2010 01:13, Raphael Kubo da Costa escreveu:
> At Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:24:12 +0000,
> Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
>>
>> Em 17-12-2010 15:51, Raphael Kubo da Costa escreveu:
>>> Yes, I think so. My concern now is how you're going to decide whether to
>>> send
>>> a GET or a POST depending only on data's value.
>>
>> It's a bad assumption all around. GET and POST should be separate calls.
>>
>> I can do a POST without body content, but I am not supposed to send body
>> content with a GET.
>
> Indeed. What I meant is how is one supposed to decide whether to send
> a GET, a POST or a zero-length POST based on the function's inputs.

You're not supposed to. If you're doing http, you should explicitly know
what request you're doing so url_send is not that good a function for this.

You should have url_get, url_post, etc... *or* url_send should allow
specifying the method. This would break API, though, so a middle term
option would be to have explicit functions for that.

Rui