From: "Jiyoun Park"<jy0703.p...@samsung.com>
To: "'Daniel Juyung Seo'"<seojuyu...@gmail.com>; "'ChunEon
Park'"<her...@naver.com>
Cc: enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 11-07-26(화) 16:25:45
Subject: RE: [E-devel] [Patch] Animation gif feature patch1. why do you think
*_animated_* is not proper name?
long character or grammar problem (word class? Other reason?) ?
*_animated_* is familiar to me, and there is no place related with this in evas
, so I want to keep this name.
But If this name is wrong or not acceptable name generally , I will consider to
change API name.
2. yes . I already have elm_icon_anim_available_get API
3. elm_icon_anim_set means I will use animation mode currently or later.
Elm_icon_anim_play_set is for real play of image.
Thanks.