On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:25:45 +0900 Jiyoun Park <jy0703.p...@samsung.com> said:

i see chuneon's point. evas uses "animated" and elm "anim". so either use
animated or anim in both - i'd choose animated. :) can you just rename the elm
calls and resend the patches?

i'll review them apart from the name thing here:

1. documentation - way too little WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too little. provide examples
of the functions and how to use them in a small app
2.static Eina_Bool _evas_image_... and static Eina_Bool
_evas_image_load_frame_... and static Eina_Bool _evas_image_load_fram... why no
newline between retyurn type and function name? the other functions have it....
static Eina_Bool evas_image_load_file_data... too
3. you missed adding NULL to the generic, eet, psd, svg, and xpm loader structs
i believe. (like you did to the others).

:) can you fix the naming and the above and re-send the patches? :)