From: "Tom Hacohen"<tom.haco...@samsung.com>
To: <enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Sent: 2013-10-04 (금) 21:59:15
Subject: Re: [E-devel] [EGIT] [core/efl] master 01/01: Revert "evas/textblock -
null check."

On 04/10/13 13:09, ChunEon Park wrote:
> it shouldn't be in. maybe.
>
> but you made the function to return NULL.
>
> and then you want to know reason by other people?

Maybe it should, maybe it shouldn't the point is, I don't know. You are
now trying to explain yourself in the ML, why not explain what you were
trying to fix in the commit message itself?

I didn't do anything, you did this commit. I have no idea what you are
talking about, what NULL I was returning and what reasons you are
talking about.

As Sachiel said: explain what you were trying to do in the commit
message so people can actually review and understand what you were
trying to do.

As for this commit: please explain what you mean and why you added this
fix, but this is unrelated to the discussion at hand. The discussion is
about the bad commit message that made it impossible for me to review
your patch.

--
Tom.