> yup. thats what phab does. phabricator is what we use for our dev site and
> it's
> written by a bunch of ex facebook guys. thus fb is what it supports.

I don't have a fb account, so I'm replying here.

First, good to see you posting again.

Secondly, it looks very promising. Good to see the EFL community is still
improving its technologies.

Now, just a few questions:

   - A few languages can guarantee that dangling references cannot be
   created or have its own techniques to detect them. Is the object-checking
   (dis)activatable? I mean, is there an alternative way to call the Eo
   functions without the unnecessary checking cost?
   - Is it thread-safe? I know it's a silly question, but a word confirming
   it would be good.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://about.me/vinipsmaker