Hey,

Cool, let's get this baby out of the door! A lot of exciting stuff going on.

Just two comments:
1. It's a bit of a short notice, would be great to have a longer one. I'd
recommend looking at how it's done in the EFL where everything is known
months in advance.
2. What is the timeline for the release? Given that Wayland is still being
actively developed and not frozen, and that e20 is not going to be released
before efl 1.15, e will be in feature freeze for a long time. Feels a bit
excessive.

--
Tom.