Hello,

i am not so happy with the name efl_self.

Reason for that is that "self" is in the context of other languages
completly different compared to our use in efl_add.
People got confused by it, and used it wrong (We just had the case on irc).
And even if they get a error and see pretty quick that this will not
work, they still think of the usage of self from other languages.

So I would like to propose a name like efl_add_object, efl_add_obj,
efl_added which really tells this only makes sense with efl_add,
and does not use a keyword which is used different in other languages.

Objections / Input ?

Greetings
   bu5hm4n