On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 07:42:13 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:18:01 +1000 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> said:
>
> > On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:10:10 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> > <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> > > i wish it were... have so many things to do. :)
> >
> > So maybe now you might understand why my SledjHamr site isn't as
> > pretty and full of great content as YOU want?  Building an entire
> > world takes time, they tend to be full of lots and lots and lots of
> > fiddly little details.  :-P
>
> i'm not telling people to read my site though... :) difference. :)
> it's not meant to be an informational resource i'm saying people
> should read... at this point. it's a work in progress i have to get
> to.

Both are works in progress, the only differences are mine will take
years to get anywhere useful, and yours has no content.  I only told
you to read mine coz you where bitching about my shit, and my site at
least tries to describe my shit.  :-P

I'm not actually advertising my site yet, otherwise the URL would be in
my email .sig.  Search engines have found it though, zero SEO on my
part, but no problems if people stumble on it.  At least someone, or
something, is not ignoring me.  lol