On Wed, 10 May 2017 11:47:43 +0100
Tom Hacohen <t...@stosb.com> wrote:

> Phab is the worst way to reach me, IRC and direct emails are best, and
> mailing list is somewhere in the middle.
> I guess I just missed your mailing list post.

No worries. The reason for the forms were for public affirmation.
Rather than I emailed Tom and he said in private its ok :)

> Nope, probie is not good enough, and we don't do access per repo. We
> either trust people with access (to everything) or we don't to
> anything. I personally don't like this approach, but it has its
> advantages.

That is what I am used to from when I was a Gentoo developer years ago.
Once you get commit access, it is unrestricted. It is expected to be
respectful. If you touch another's stuff get permission etc.

I am in no rush to be handed keys to the castle. Happy to go through
any vetting or recruiting process, quizzes, etc if any. For the time
being could look to setup some proxy mirror and pull from github to
enlightenment git repo. If necessary to build trust etc.

> After that, giving access is as simple as asking anyone with commit
> access to add the pubkey and info.txt to the devs git repo.

When ever things are at that step let me know. Or feel free to add my
public key and info on me.  Either way just here to help further
things along and grow the community :)

--
William L. Thomson Jr.