On Sat, 13 May 2017 21:05:46 -0400 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt...@o-sinc.com>
said:

> You are welcome to maintain and further Ecrire yourself... Or can
> continue to back seat drive on every EFL application. Which will ensure
> there are very few as there are now...

Now you're beginning to just make shit up. You do not know me. You do not know
what I do or how I do it. You only just turned up. Those who do know me would
tell you you're clearly wrong about backseat driving here... but sure. continue
to be rude and make shit up to impugn the character of others...