Hello,

I only use enlightenment (0.16.6-1.rh9) to control my desktop.

I need to switch to WindowMaker (wmaker) when I'm running the
PalmOS emulator (POSE) however, as it's use of FLTK or some other
factor, causes me to lose my desktop (X or e16) frequently, when
installing apps into the emulator.  I never tracked down the cause.

If it was not for that "glitch", I would run e16 100% of the time.   I
have never found anything that comes close to the "coolness"
and power of enlightenment.

John