* Ben Rockwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [040209 10:18]:
> Here's a poll that would help many of us in development:
>
> Question: Do you use a desktop enviroment such as KDE and/or GNOME
> with Enlightenment DR16?  If so, which one, what version and

I have pure E 0.16.6 on Fedora Core1 and KDE/Gnome applications like
Gkrellm, GVim, gq (LDAP browser), licq, xmms, Konqueror,
Mozilla/Firebird (well, not that much of KDE apps, huh).

> how well does it work for you?  And, to what extent?  (For
> instance, if you use KDE, do you just use Konq, or do you use
> the Kicker, or do you use everything with E substitued for KWM)

I use only Konq (once a week) and only as file manager. Also, E+gkrellm
is a great combo which puts epplets out of service for me.

Victor.
--
Infodesk S.A.
Gustavo Mejia Ricart #70