Hello!

I've been experimenting with some code.. I want to build a kind of framework that allows me to be working more naturally with a computer.

Look at http://thies061.speed.planet.nl/libura/e/mockup/libura_Ecalc.png

You'll see their a spreadsheet. Look at it if it was just a piece of paper you have put on your desk. Depending on what you are currently use the paper for and what types of data you are working on, the e17 main menu should include the types of option that you need. The paper could as easily be a word document: http://thies061.speed.planet.nl/libura/e/mockup/libura_Ewriter.png
A PDF, a 3D environment a webpage or whatever.

So I need to develop a way that includes dynamic changing of the e17 menu based on the type of paper currently and the specific types of data that has the focus. This way ( i think) could lead to a more elegant en more natural way of viewing and working with applications in computing environments. That is.. you roll a new piece of paper to your desktop en specify what it should be: a letter, a presentation, a picture, a message, a collection of financial records, a movie etc..

Any comments? Or suggestions? Or you think it's as stupid as hell. ;)

Have a nice day all!

Thijs Thiessens

The Netherlands

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click _______________________________________________ enlightenment-users mailing list enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-users