Hi,

I been looking but I couldn't find any howto to enable e17 modules transparency. For example, for iBar and Pager. Is it possible? If so, can anyone tell me how, or point me to a guide. Thanks.

Some problems I've noticed since using e17 (cvs):
* since this morning's update:
 - weather module now has a menu to choose the location, instead of the previous URL (cool). However, the only thing I see is a "30", a white line and "fair" under it. Is this how it should be? Quite different from what it used to be.

* before today's update
 - 95% of "exit enlightenment" tries, I was welcomed by the e17 crash window. Don't know why. (this didn't happen again since the update (though I haven't use it enough yet))
 - I use a USB mouse. Works just fine. But when I need the usb port to other devices, I move the usb mouse to the PS2 port (using an adaptor). When I use it like this, the mouse behaves quite strangely. Jumps from one side to the other. Sometimes opens the menu and exits.

I'm not sure if I'm reporting anything new, and if I should provide any other info. Anyway, feel free to ask for more. I'll be glad to help in any way.
Cheers,
Fernando.