But, not always.  For example, spontaneous fission of a radioactive
isotope is treated as probabilistic/ a.
Somewhere above. I did say barring the limitations of current
eperimental (mearuring) instruments or methodological or scientiffic
"theory" shortfallls.
> I mean,
> taking into account and accomodation for variables imposed by the
> limitations of experimental instruments or by the limitations of the
> "theoretical method"....
Oh yeah.... there it is...

...his education is irrelevant. /a.

As for Mr. Einseele... I never asked his IQ... but I would assume that
it is probably equal, maybe even higher than my own, maybe even higher
than yours.... I don't know if IQ is always all that pertinent...
education can't hurt...I think it would prove to be a "bitch" for even
a genius to figure out brain surgery or rocket science all on his/her
own... from scratch.....

Einseele has read De Saussure, I believe, on linguistics and probably
others.... I gave DeS... and some otheers a try, but I was more of a
curious sort, I soon gravitated to other, more "philosophical " or
epistemological language concerns.... I gravitated toward came to
favor nominalism, myself.