I would add Nom that nominalism, in both senses (there ate two forms),
is a kind of anti-realism. For one kind of Nominalism denies the
existence, and therefore the reality, of universals and the other
denies the existence, and therefore the reality, of abstract objects.
But what does Nominalism claim with respect to the entities alleged by
some to be universals or abstract objects, e.g. properties, numbers,
propositions, possible worlds? Here there are two general options: (a)
to deny the existence of the alleged entities in question, and (b) to
accept the existence of these entities but to argue that they are
particular or concrete.  To the chemist, protons are not 'real' as
they are constructed and we can blow them apart.  They and smaller
'bricks' are just accounting devices.  No doubt I always thought you
were in 'denial' mate!