Around Wed,Jun 04 2003, at 10:54,  Ben Barrett, wrote:

> So, we have 2 RedHat'ers on the list?  (hehe, how many red-haters?)

I'm using Redhat 8.0 on my laptop.   I had problems getting other
distros to work with this combination of hardware the laptop has.
Mandrake was the first that I could get working.  Redhat 7.2 was the
first I could get to work with my hardware.  I'd try one of the others
but I use the laptop for work and don't want to risk a couple days of
downtime just to switch.

>From /usr/bin/fortune:
What we do not understand we do not possess.
                -- Goethe