Cool -- don't forget to check around the goodwill's!  I like the
Journadas a lot; it looks like a larger number of handhelds are now
having the transflective display, something like that with wifi and a
good battery would do me, I think.  It'd be nice if it could do both
cdma and gps (say, as add-in cards) at same time too, but I'm leaning
toward a small pack-miniputer rig with more storage and media-loggin
capability... hah, as if I'll build *that* this summer!  Don't have
money for a handheld either, so I might as well dream, heh.
The Palm III is at least upgradable, right?  I have a vizor, locked down
but a solid little platform.  Hey cheers and have fun now  ( =

   Ben