My "wearable" project goal is a rig that fits into a fanny pack, prolly
larger than a laptop, but that is just the base... I might access it
via a handheld or HMD/twiddler, etc.  I'm not at all absolutist about
_wearing_ wearables directly on the body -- to me, it's more about
broad class of computing devices that "go with you", and by that
definition I think laptop users qualify, although I'd like to break out
of the desk paradigm.

ciao

   Ben B
   http://benb.org