I'm fairly comfortable in saying that the spam is probably being
pulled from archives or something on the net. I've seen as
significant rise in spam as my name appears more on the web. Is
there any way to reduce us all to "users" as opposed to full
email addresses? Just searching for something like "assuredcomp"
or "@yahoo.com" or "notanatheist" will find you dozens of
results. My spam levels have more than quadrupled in the last 6
months. Not entirely to blame on euglug but also on idiots
forwarding crap to me too. In the short....

Would everyone agree on not having their full email disclosed
unless used in a .sig or explicitly posted withing a message?

Just my few cents..

Mr O.