And we all love you for it.  :-)  Though I did find it very confusing the
first time I came in and didn't see any prices posted.  But I don't think I
have ever heard someone say "that computerbase, it just really sucks" or
"the guys in there don't know anything and are really rude".  Something that
really can't be said about VOS or PCParts... It's a business model... While
I am not sure about your AMD policy, having seen some of the crazy sh*t
people have done with AMD chips (putting the heatsink on backward and having
the die get so hot half of it lifted off the ceramic), I can understand why
you wouldn't feel comfortable selling parts to a beginner to build
themselves.  Sell them an Intel that will never overheat and blow itself
out, even without a heatsink.  AMDs are better now, but I still don't think
I'd trust turning one on without a heatsink mounted... Though I have done it
without a fan plugged in.  :-P

I just wish there was someplace in town that sold the rare stuff... SCA-68
pin scsi adapters (that are Ultra160 compatable), etc... Norvac carries some
of that stuff, but they don't have the those converters.  Trips to Fry's
only come when I'm on the way to Portland, and Fry's may have everything,
but they're usually not the cheapest.

And as for dual Tyan boards... I just had a dual Slot 1 tyan board go belly
up... And Tyan was very unhelpful in the matter... So I can't say I'd
personally suggest them.  Anyone have one they want to part with (that has
AGP?  ;-)

-Ryan Stasel