BTW, folks, the default (read, latest!) LinkSys firmware does in fact handle
port forwarding, QoS, and a bunch of the other stuff mentioned here as geek
requirements :)  I know the default firmware is something most of you will
spit on... but for the record it is not pure evil IMO.  It *does* work well.

all the best,

Ben

PS - and in regards to the earlier comment about Comcast... I mean hey
c'mon, if you were MY customer and violated OUR business agreement I'd leave
you right away.  I'm pretty sure Comcast's fine print doesn't allow most P2P
apps... not sure but just wanted to say hey folks be a little reasonable.
If EFN was still available as an ISP, then I'd point you to them.... but it
appears [to my in my sheltered little world] that their zealousness led to
their demise.  Let's not have that happen to EUGLUG, 'kay?  Don't get me
wrong, I love this group for all of our quirks ;)  That's not going to keep
me from expressing my opinion, either.