I'm already getting FLAK for NOT using the prevailing MSN on Qwest.  Qwest
farmed me out to a company called Pacnet.  When they called me to setup my
service, because I was not with MSN, I flamed the tech because the phone
dropped my internet (2.4 GHz clash of signal) during a tech help session.

Qwest said nothing to me about who would be handling my services.  I tried
to repair the relationship, but their based in Singapore with no toll free
support phone number...shades of things to come!

Could be a Comcast in my future after all.

P.S. F'ing Tweekers!  You heard about the guy in Springfield that blew his
legs off trying to empty a WWII Shell casing, recently.  WSJ did a article
about Public Art being stolen!  I'm sick of them!