Years ago I was inspired by the Long Ranger to build an electric battery
and motor trailer to tow behind a gas car converting it into a hybrid. get
100+ "Empg" on your everyday commute, and just leave it behind for road
trips. about 50 mile range and you idle the ICE, to get all the accessories
to work, when your driving with electric, because the trailer is pushing
you.  The car can be a lease or owned because it is not modified in any
way, just a "bolt to the frame" hitch is the connection. use a connection
to the brake lights cuts the pushing and a knob on the remote control
(Wired) sets cruising speed. My estimate of battery weight is 400 lb and
total for trailer and motor etc is about 1,000 lb which is below, the
required weight, mandating, trailer brakes.

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*