Regarding the trick dynamics of pusher trailers, the are several pusher
trailers made from front wheel drive subcompact cars and their builder
reported there were no tricky  dynamics in their thousands of miles of
driving experience. and they also used the regenerative brake system to
charge the main battery pack enroute.

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>