Ben A., the problem is with a trailer mounted solar collector is the size
of the collector array needed to charve an EV in the eight hours of
sunshine during th typical work day. I have seen and heard of using "solar
carports" but , they are about 20 feet by 12 feet, and a large trailer
would be required. perhaps four panels about ten by six feet could be
stacked on a trailer and assembled for operation, but arranging the panels
to the South at an angle of 35 to 45 degrees for best absorption if the
sun's light. orientation does effect solar panel output. I would be
concerned about theft or vandalism if not securely fenced in also...

*Dennis Lee Miles *

  *E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*