From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of EVDL
Administrator via EV
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 1:55 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EValert: !Don't buy a salvaged Tesla EV to repair
&drive! (video)

On 1 Oct 2014 at 11:01, Rick Beebe via EV wrote:

> If they're happy with the inspection they'll reactive the car.

Control freaks.

Maybe other folks are fine with this.  More power to you, no pun
intended.
But blast it, I already have enough things in my life that spy on me
and/or
restrict my rights, even though I've paid for them and SHOULD own and
control them.  I don't need one more.

Bummer, because Tesla makes a nice EV.

Not that I could afford one anyway, but still.

BTW, a lot of EV folks cheered Tesla on in their spat with that reporter
who
tried to trash-talk the car.  But the whole "We know what you did, you
drove
in circles in a parking lot to kill the battery" deal was just plain
creepy.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator