What I really want to guess is - do we think they can actually do a  good
job of reconditioning a Pius pack for $1500?  What if there were some
problems with the pack? I am not trying to learn how to do it in a home
situation (maybe later), this is about - is it likely the AR&D system
actually does good work?  You can see my problem - I don't know what good
work would look like for a Prius Pack.

Supposing a pack that is needing a lot of work.  Then you have testing,
probably some tear down and R&R of cells.  I don't know what is in a Prius
pack - is there a charger? BMS?  All that is handled by the car's
electrical system?

Do we know how much Prius NiMH cells cost?  Used ones?  New?  A whole new
pack?

*Dalai Lama *

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?