FWIW, I still remember the day a week before a trade show when something
went FUBAR on must-have-for-trade-show parts.  I ended up driving over 80
miles before lunch.  It does happen, and I don't want to be making excuses
for my EV.

I'm thinking the public will be OK with 150 miles and happy with 200.

Chris