Willie, what is the app you have for the iMiEV. I just bought one and need
something like that.

________________________________
 From: Willie2 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: Ed Blackmond <e...@blackmond.com>; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: LEAF EV Pack Reliability Outperforms Cynics & Critics
(?)

On 03/25/2015 03:14 PM, Ed Blackmond via EV wrote:
> Their instrumentation is not very linear. When fully (100%) charged,
> the state of charge gauge indicates 12 bars. The 12th bar lasts for
> about 3 miles on residential/commercial (25mph -

> bar left. The first 36 miles took 8 bars, the last 37.5 miles took
> less than 4 bars. The state of charge algorithm also removes one of
> the bars every time the car is power cycled if more than half a bar is
> used. That is very annoying. I get out of the car with four bars
> remaining, and get back in with just three. It eventually recovers
> from this mistake, but it means I have to remember where it was when I
> turned the car off. The only thing I will say about the miles
> remaining meter is that it is inaccurate. The display is disabled when
> the number would go below four, so it wouldn’t even say zero when the
> pack was completely
Ed, are you aware of the Android app "Leaf Spy" (I think is the name)?
I don't have any experience with it but I have a similar thing for my
imiev.  With a $10-$60 OBD reader, it should give you the straight scoop
on your energy flows.

Have you ever wondered WHY the Leaf's instrumentation is so crappy? It
seems to me that they must have intentionally made it so.