Well that just verifies what I said. You have no data other than coming from
the Leaf instruments. If it calculates capacity incorrectly it will shut down
the car. You still don't know if the battery failed or the capacity measurement
is off. One would have to measure voltage and amp hours to really know what is
happening

Sent from my iPhone