WIllie2 and I were having a back channel about this topic.  Willie was
thinking that LFP had a voltage simnilar to other chemistries.  I thought
others might want to see this too.

Here is what the Handbook of Batteries  4th Ed. says.  From Table 26.3
Characteristics of Some Positive Electrode Materials:

Order of entries: Material, Specific Capacity (mAh/g), MIdpoint Voltage vs.
Li at C/20, Comments

*LiCoO(2)  (LCO)                              155,             3.9     *
Most common, Co expensive =>$

*LiNi(1-x-y)Mn(x)Co(y)O(2) (NMC), 140 -180,     ~3.8    *
Safer, =<$, capacity depends on upper cutoff V

*LiNi(0.8)Co(0.15)Al(0.05)O(2),        200,            3.75    *
Safe as LCO, high capacity  (Tesla?)

*LiMn(2)O(4),                                    100 - 120,   4.05    *
=<$, Safer than LCO, poor temp stability

*LiFePO(4) (LFP),                             160,            3.45    *
Very safe, low volumetric energy, processed in inert gas =>$ process

*Li[Li(1/9)Ni(1/3)Mn(5/9)]O(2),          275              3.8*
High specific capacity, low rate capability, R&D scale only

*LiNi(0.5)Mn(1.5)O(4),                       130,            4.6*
Requires electrolyte that is stable at high voltage

This raises some questions for me.

They are trying to be very careful how they describe and compare voltages.
I am not clear on how they do it  - versus LI? What is that exactly.
I do understand that it is tricky because each chemistry has a different
look to its curve; so what is a valid way to do it?

I think he must have chosen the particular anode materials to show a range
of properties rather than to be comprehensive.

He made careful distinctions between the anode formulations.  Not being an
electrochemist I can't say I understand the meaning of the various x and y,
decimal and fractional proportions.

I read so much stuff casually...I am pretty sure Tesla uses the LiNiCoAlO
(I call it NCA) the high capacity on by weight, and that makes sense as
they were trying to answer the range anxiety business as best they could.

I will link again to this paper that is nice overview of various
chemistries, it is getting a litttle long in the tooth though.
https://www.bcg.com/documents/file36615.pdf