I have driven to many millions of miles to want to drive a single one
more.  But in this backwards country mass transit is very low priority.  As
soon as a self driving car is low enough in cost to suit my frugal nature I
will have one.

I can tell you my 83, and 82 year old parents would be all over DSC if it
were available.  And frankly, you should be grateful if the did.  But they
have to get out there in the mix because there is not alternative that
makes sense to them.

The writing is on the wall.

​SNIP

Thomas A. Edison