it is also possible for the % of EV owners who have solar panels to drop and
for dirty energy to also drop, for example, if 100% of people drove electric
but only 25% of them have solar then the % of dirty energy would drop since so
many people are now using renewables.

while that might be an extreme scenario, the fact is as more and more people
put up solar panels the % use of dirty energy will drop thus even if the % of
EV owners putting up solar drops becuase we will still be using less dirty
energy.

but as many pointed out i also think % of solar of by EV owners will go up,
solar is cheaper than grid [but it requires an initial investment] but the
credit you get from buying an EV will cover a PV system that will provide more
power than your EV needs

harry

Albuquerque, NM
current bike:  http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1179