Do you have a source for that?  That doesn't match this EPA report:

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/gases/co2.html

It says that electricity generation (all fuel sources) make up 37% of all CO2
and transportation makes up 31%.  The other major sources were industry at 15%
and household use at 10%.

Mike