The below sounds like a good idea.  But anywhere you buy a car there is great
likelihood that they will be glad to give you a free charge for now.   Lawrence
Rhodes
Perhaps the next thing in charging will be to post a sign at the charge station
with a $/kWh sign - somewhat like $/gallon at gas stations. Could be different
prices for L2 and fast charging. Once there are enough  charging stations in an
area, drivers could choose based on price they see, rather than poking around a
smartphone app and trying to decipher the various charges online. Might make
the cost of charging more competitive and less random.

Tom Keenan