Not sure if it is the wheelbase or what it is? I know that when even a Ford
F250 driving by me would buffet me. It may be a good German built vehicle but I
was never as ease in it.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Robert Bruninga via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 4:30:05 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Smart Car Conversion Kits?

> Mark, Have you driven one of these cars?
> I have had one at my disposal for about two years.
> Every time I drove it I couldn't wait to get out.
> On the freeway at speed it is one of the most dangerous cars I've ever
driven.

Hummh, that is surprising, aren't those built by good German
manufacturing?

I drive my little THINK-CITY at 75 MPH frequently on the expressway and
never noticed at all that it is a small car (about the size of the SMART).
It handles perfectly.... So is it something poor in the design of the
SMART or are you uncomfortable in small cars in general? Curious.
Bob