The numbers don't add up for solar panels on automobiles, never have, never will.

This has been proven time and time again.

There is no way it gets even 20 miles per kWh under anything but perfect conditions and slow speeds.

And the energy from the panels again is under perfect conditions.

It is so light because it has almost no crash protection.

Al