With half the population living in urban areas, including suburbs, we're talking about a lot of people who don't have room for more than two vehicles even if they want more. Even two, though, gives you a much better fit than one-for-all.

Peri

------ Original Message ------
From: "Robert Bruninga via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "Robert Bruninga" <bruni...@usna.edu>
Sent: 26-Oct-18 10:23:53 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: The physics of slapping solar panels on cars

I donno. My family of four before the kids left had 5. Not a one cost more than $5k. Salvage Priuses for daily use, plus a gramma's hand-me-down Geo
Metro and an old Ford van for occasional towing and hauling.  And a few
un-registered old EV projects out back. The entire fleet cost much less
than a single average new American car.

We drove a vehicle appropriate for the trip.

Bob