The key to dealing with climate change is not only to use cleaner energy
sources, but also to greatly reduce the amount of energy we use.  A 75 fold
reduction in energy use for our transportation would be a huge win and a
major game changer for not only climate change but with resource issues.  Also,
solar PV on the car would be a very convenient additional source of energy
especially on long trips.

Larry Gales