I am currently making my own with this EV
Simulator:https://www.tindie.com/products/nsayer/evse-tester/

It will just "fake" the EVSE into starting the current flow, and I can put
whatever outlet i want on it.  The issue I can see is I won't know if its 110v
or 220v, but there are ways around this.
Kevin
    On Friday, August 30, 2019, 02:06:34 PM PDT, Tom Hudson via EV