On 7/21/20 3:11 PM, Bobby Keeland via EV wrote:
We bought our Tesla Model 3 for $35,000. It was ordered on March 30, 2016
and received on May, 2019.

I haven't before seen testimony that anyone had actually purchased a $35k Tesla. Thanks for confirming.

I continue to be amused by those here that think Tesla should suicide by early chasing of the low end and low margin segment of the market. I am thankful that Tesla chose to survive. It is all obvious and previously stated, but this is a clear statement of Tesla's path, past and future:

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-compact-van-ice-extinction/