Yes, but statements like this GM one are nonsense. Elon repeatedly says the
hurtle is battery production. He would have several different models already if
he could make the batteries faster. I don’t see others building giga factories
like Tesla so it’s a pipe dream and political showing.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, January 28, 2021, 8:13 PM, Mark Abramowitz via EV