Hopefully you saw some places to find the information you wanted in my
follow-up post.

Use the data how you see fit, draw your own conclusions. I just want to see
people use accurate information.

But the “wha-a-a” moment was when I saw that you drive a hybrid. Why on earth
would you drive a hybrid? There are plenty of EV options out there, INCLUDING
FCEVs! Some of us like clean air, chief!

You’re complaining about FCEV efficiency while you’re running an ICE motor?!
LOL!

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone