Hi folks
My heavy 4400lb Tesla Y is more efficient than I thought, close to EPA rating,
measured 265 watt hours per mile at the wall outlet with a GE KWh meter over
144 miles various hwy/city driving.  The laptop screen car display shows
220-240 wh/mi at the car/battery which doesn’t include charger/batt
inefficiencies.  My previous electric Karmann Ghia 1974 “ELEC KAR” tag was 330
wh/mi actual at the AC outlet.  My Bolt and Leaf are slightly less efficient
than the Tesla but all my conversions over the years were in the 330ish range,
much less efficient than present day factory EVs.
Have a renewable energy efficient new year,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone