On 11 Jan 2022 at 16:46, paul dove via EV wrote:

> the competition is non-existent.

Elon Musk seems to think that too.

If all you pay attention to is the US market, it's true.

In Europe, not so much.  And Europe, not here, is where the future growth of
EVs lies.

Tesla makes very nice vehicles if what you need is an expensive large sedan
or SUV.  If you need a low-priced car, a small hatchback, or a van, they're
out to lunch - a 2-hour French lunch with lots of wine.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

    The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in
    common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts. They
    alter the facts to fit their views.  This can be uncomfortable
    if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering.

                     -- Doctor Who, "The Face of Evil"