Interesting. I may hardly ever Super-charge, but I am working on a
prototype DC charger so this would be interesting for that purpose as
well, even though I am strongly considering to sell my S this summer
because the car is too large to fit comfortably in my garage and I
have no street parking, so I rather go back to alternating between the
electric S10 (with dual Leaf pack) and the 2012 Leaf with 62kWh
pack...
The latter also being a big drive to get DC charging (3kW OBC = 20
hours charge time, ugh)
What is involved in restoring factory config? VIN?
Cor.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/