On 20 Apr 2024 at 4:06, Peri Hartman via EV wrote:

>  most FM stations stream for free - you don't need any subscription.

True.  However, you need a generous - or unlimited - data subscription on
your mobile phone.

Folks who've abandoned their desktop and laptop computers and use their
mobile phones for all their net access are probably fine with this.

Some of us haven't, don't, and aren't.  My mobile is "pay as you go."  That
much data would probably cost me 20 euros a month. It's not worth it.

Besides, the Zoe's radio works fine, other than being a bit wonky to use
(it's the car's only routine function that requires using the touchscreen).

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     We don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding
     a cure for jerks.

                           -- Bill Watterson, "Calvin and Hobbes"

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/